Monday, October 10, 2011

Unintentional Consequences Of Going Paperless

As I was working on general cleaning up of my office on Saturday and Sunday, I realized there is another unintentional consequence of my quest.  I have a relatively small office space, so even as I was organizing and cleaning it still seemed cluttered to me. Then it hit me.  I have a basket hanging on the wall for important papers. There is a small set of plastic bins for... papers.  I have a holder for my paper bills.  A filing cabinet, 2 sets of accordion files, multiple plastic bins and a slew of file folders all lining my walls and covering my work surfaces... and all for papers.  Heck, I have a stapler  and a tape dispenser I should have little use for going forward.  Scissors won't be as much of a necessity.  And hopefully I can find a way to get all these binders under control....

I might be able to yard sale all this stuff off in the spring and buy me some more records... 

2 comments:

  1. Brian:

    Welcome to GeanaBloggers!

    I'm also on a quest to go paperless so I really look forward to reading about your progress!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr. Bill, and Lisa -

    I'm open to suggestions for things to try, Lisa if you have any tactics working for you. :)

    - Brian

    ReplyDelete